Washington Drivers' License Test 2022 - FREE Practice!
Washington Driver's Licnese Info & Resources:
- Washington Driver's License And State ID
- Washington Department of Motor Vehicles
- Washington DMV Regional Office Locations - regional service centers, office hours and addresses.
- Washington DMV Related Forms and Applications
- Washington Motor Vehicle Registration
- Moving to Washington, Non Resident Motorists
- Info for Washington DMV Teen Drivers
- Official Washington State Website
Types of Driver LicensesInstruction Permit
â€“ This permit allows you to operate a motor vehicle within Washington State while you are being supervised by a licensed driver with at least fie years of licensed driving experience.
Intermediate Driver License
â€“ If you are 16 or 17 and meet the requirements, we will issue you an intermediate license with restrictions meant to ease you into your responsibilities as a driver.
Basic Driver License
â€“ This allows you to operate a motor vehicle on public roadways. Your license is valid for up to six years from the date of your last birthday. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you will fist receive an intermediate driver license.
Enhanced Driver License
â€“ We offer an enhanced driver license as an acceptable alternative to a passport for reentry into the U.S. at land and sea border crossings.
Motorcycle or Trike Instruction Permit
â€“ These allow you to operate a motorcycle or a three-wheeled motorcycle-based vehicle on public roadways.
Commercial Driver Instruction Permit (CDIP) and Commercial Driver License (CDL)
â€“ These allow you to operate a commercial vehicle on public roadways.
License TestsVision and Medical Screenings
- to ensure your are mentally and physically well to drive safely.
The Knowledge Test
is used to ensure you understand road signs, traffic laws, and safe-driving practices before you drive on the roadways. Everything you must learn to pass the test is in the driver's guide. You may take the test at any approved driver training school in the state. If you take your test at a driver licensing office that offers testing, it will be taken on a computer unless you need special accommodation. It is a multiple-choice test with 25 questions, and you must correctly
answer 20 of them to pass the test. A passing test score is good for two years.
- The road driving test is used to ensure you are able to legally and safely drive on the roadways.