Practice Permit Test and Drivers' Licence Info
California DMV Written Test for IPhone/IPad
- Road Signs in the United States
- Regulatory, Warning and Informational Road Signs in the United States.
- Official DMV Information From Each State of the USA
- Find out vehicle registration, driver license, dmv office address, application forms, driver's manuals, handbooks, DMV publications from the official DMV agencies.
Download our App and practice the permit test on your mobile phone.
DMV Drivers License Test Objectives
The main purpose of DMV practice driving test
is to assess a person`s knowledge of driving in theory. It is to check learner drivers awareness of those traffic signs, road marks signals, other road users and possible hazardous situations on the road, so that they can drive safely and responsibly on the road.
DMV driving theory test
is also to ensure that the future drivers are familiar with the federal traffic rules and regulations so that they will know their rights and obligations before getting their driving license and driving on the road;
DMV Practice Driving Test Format
The format of practice driving test
varies from state to state. The number of questions, time allowed, and minimum passing score are different from each USA state. In New York state, 20 multiple choice questions are asked, learners need to answer at least 14 questions correctly in order to pass the written driving theory test. In California state, 36 DMV questions will be asked, 6 or fewer errors will lead to a pass. In Pennsylvania, the learners permit test consists of 18 multiple choice questions, you will need to correctly answer at least 15 questions in order to pass.
This Free Driving Test Is Applicable to the Following States
Practice Permit Written Test New York - NY
Permit Practice Test California - CA
Texas Driving Permit Practice Online - TX
Florida DMV Written Test Practice Online - FL
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation - PA
Ohio BMV Driver License Knowledge Test - OH
DMV Permit Test North Carolina - NC
Michigan Drivers License - MI
Georgia Driver License Knowledge Exam - GA
New Jersey MVC Knowledge Test Exam - NJ
Virginia Driver Knowledge Exams - VA
Washington DOL Driver Knowledge Test - WA
Massachusetts RMV Learners Permit Exam - MA
United States Free DMV Practice Driving Test
Topics to be covered in the DMV Practice Permit Test
Solid knowledge of following topics are expected to pass your leaner practice permit test
(DMV written Test, or in other words named driving theory test) for getting your drivers license in the United States of America.
- Traffic Control
- Intersections and Turns
- Parallel Parking
- Defensive Driving
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Special Driving Conditions
- Sharing the Road
- Road Signs
Driving License Exams
In order to get your driving license, you are required to pass one learner permit dmv written knowledge exam (theory on paper)
and one real road driving test
, normally you will also be required to take a vision or health examination to ensure that you are fit to drive (not to put yourself or other road users in danger).
Most states have adapted the graduated driver licence program (GPL). Different license is issued to you at different stage when you made progress along your journey of learning.
Benefits of Learn DMV knowledge at http://usdriving.net/
Quick and interactive Written Test Engine
- You will known the right answer immediately when you practice with our interactive dmv written test engine.
- Further info or related comments are easily available, most of the time you can tell what is the trick and what is deemed as important in the actual dmv written theory test.
Save Time and Money
- All our online services of drivers license theory test
are provided for Free
- Signing up an account is optional, you are not required to fill up forms or register if you are not willing to, you are just one click away from the learning process, easy and go.
Official and Trusted
- Our Free DMV test questions
are set based on the official drivers manuals, you can always be sure what will come out in the actual dmv written test at your local dmv office.